Q: Do you install timing chain guides on fwd VQ35DE? 2006 Nissan Altima V6

Rattle upon cold starts but quiet after a few seconds. Has timing chain whine, whine gets louder as engine speed increases.

If you can hear the chain whining while you drive, it’s time to quit driving the car. If the timing chain breaks while you are going down the road, the damage that will occur will probably mean replacing the engine. If you catch it now, it will be more economical to replace the chain and related components. You can have that done at your convenience by contacting Your Mechanic. They can send a technician to your home of office to check out your car and replace your timing chain if necessary right there on the spot.

3. Do you install timing chain guides on fwd VQ35DE? 2006 Nissan Altima V6