Q: Need left headlight and taillight replaced.

The left headlight and taillight are not working. The front bumper is a little ruptured on its left side.

3. Need left headlight and taillight replaced.

Q: My door will not latch closed. 2003 Ford Taurus

Hi there. It sounds like the latch assembly is freezing up. This commonly occurs in cold weather if the latch is old and if there is any debris built up in the latch. In some cases cleaning it out with...

Q: If theres a small hole in front exhaust will it affect the fuel consumption?

Hello. This may potentially affect fuel economy due to the fact that this introduces more oxygen into the exhaust flow. When this happens, the oxygen sensor will detect additional oxygen flow which will cause it to relay this to the...

Q: Q: I accidentally put engine oil in coolant reservoir, what should I do?

You should suck out the coolant reservoir since the oil will float on the water it will stay near the top. You can use a siphon to get oil or majority of oil out.