Q: My vehicle drives like it's stuck in gear.

I just had a spark plug and coil put in my 02 Ford Escape yesterday. Today I'm driving uphill and it won't go over 40 mph. Then on open Highway it won't Excel past 55 mph, tackometer is reving but it won't get out of gear

Were the spark plug and coil replaced because of a misfire? If you only replaced one spark plug and the others are weak, you may be getting misfires on other cylinders while the vehicle is under load which may be the cause of your lack of power. Have your transmission fluid level and condition checked as well to get an idea on the health of the transmission. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out and take a closer inspection of your lack of power concerns and offer a more personal diagnosis.

3. My vehicle drives like it's stuck in gear.