Q: B2208

i have a 2012 dodge avenger with an airbag code b2208. how would that be repaired? is it just resetting the airbag control module or replacing it or does it have something to do with the wires?

This is a known recall issue and should be taken to your nearest Dodge dealer to have diagnosed as some of these have been replaced with no issue and some have been linked to further problems with electrical problems. The issue is related to what is called an "ORC control module" which controls the operation of the airbag.

If you’d like a second opinion on this, have the trouble code diagnosed firsthand by a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic.