Q: How do I use the steering wheel controls?

How do I use the steering wheel controls?

For your convenience and safety when driving, your truck is equipped with Steering Wheel controls. These controls allow you to operate several functions of your vehicle without taking your eyes off the road. To use the Steering Wheel controls.

1. Press the –VOL+ to increase or decrease the volume of the radio.

2. Press the Left and Right seek buttons to skip or replay a track, or go to another station on the radio.

3. Press the Media button to switch between audio modes.

4. Hold the Hands-Free navigation button to issue a voice command and press it again when done.

5. Press the Phone button to make, answer, or end a phone call.