Q: Q: what is the firing order

in relation to the 123 for placement of wires the firing order is what I would like to know

The firing order for your 2005 Chevrolet Aveo is 1-3-4-2.

3. Q: what is the firing order

Q: Clicking sound while driving after having transmission rebuilt twice on a 2004 Chevy Trail Blazer

Unfortunately for you, you've had your transmission rebuilt twice at the same shop. So, obviously, they didn't do a good job the first time and I'd be kind of leery about it the second time. If I were you,...

Q: Possible valve seat loose

The valve seat is a part of the cylinder head and can not come loose. It is possible to have a broken spring, bent pushrod, or maladjusted rocker arm. This is all work that is associated with the repair you...

Q: How would i change the light in the gear position indicator light

Remove the floor console with two side screws in front and on in the center in back and lift off of shifter. Once off you should be able to access the shifter light bulb socket.