Q: what is the firing order

in relation to the 123 for placement of wires the firing order is what I would like to know

The firing order for your 2005 Chevrolet Aveo is 1-3-4-2.

3. what is the firing order

Q: Egr valve insufficient flow

Insufficient EGR flow is probably not the cause of the rough or low idle and thus is just a coincidental fault. You should repair it and perhaps first, just to be absolutely sure, but rough idle is more likely due...

Q: Car I'm looking to buy is running on 3 cyliders instead of 4. What does it mean?

Hello. When one cylinder is not performing its job, it basically creates a drag or extra load on the engine. This can be a sign of major engine damage, or something as simple as a bad spark plug. Typically smaller...

Q: Is the high beam a separate bulb from the low beams

No, the bulb will have two separate filaments in the same bulb. If you need help with a bulb replacement, a technician from YourMechanic can perform this service at your home or office.