Q: what is the firing order

asked by on July 27, 2016

in relation to the 123 for placement of wires the firing order is what I would like to know

The firing order for your 2005 Chevrolet Aveo is 1-3-4-2.

Lights going on and off in truck

This problem arises with older trucks. The harness, unless it is damaged, is not usually the problem. The problem usually is in the pins coming loose or making bad contact in the fuse box. When this happens, you start loosing...

When putting foot on accelerator, brake, or shifter, car dies

A few different faults can cause the vehicle to go into a limp mode. The ECU puts the car into this mode to prevent damage and will be associated with a Check Engine Light. The most likely causes are a...

I was told I need a new water pump. Coolant leak into my left headlight. Car never overheated.

Hi, thanks for writing in. Water pumps will wear out eventually. Replacing them is very important to the lifespan of your vehicle. Temperature gauges in vehicles are largely misunderstood. They will only give you accurate readings if they are submerged...

Transmission leak stuck choppy - 2005 Mercedes Benz C55 AMG

Hello. From the symptoms you describe, it would appear that the vehicle is experiencing issues that have put it into limp, power reduction mode. If the TCU requires replacement, it can usually be found in the engine bay on the...

Belt squeaks on start-up when cold or damp outside but squeak only last for few minutes

You should have the belt and tensioner checked to see if the belt is worn or stretched beyond its limit causing the tensioner to not keep it tight and allowing it to slip when damp or wet. Remove the belt...

"Service 4WD" shows on the dash

Hi there. Check the harness wires from the transfer case to the output shaft speed sensor. See if the speed sensor wires are burned and shorted into the harness. This could cause the 4wd to engage when ever and at...

Car makes a grinding noise when moving forward but nothing while you're moving backwards

There are a few things that could be causing your grinding noise. Typically this is a sign of worn out wheel bearings, but that can also happen in reverse as well. It's possible that you have a transmission issue or...

Crank no start

The fact that it requires ether to start suggests that you may have a fuel delivery issue. Since you mentioned it now has a new fuel pump and filter, try tracing the fuel delivery up through the fuel rails. Sometimes,...

My 2011 chevy Cruze keeps saying check battery charging system and the battery and alternator are both completely fine. Any ideas?

Hello, thank you for writing in. If you are not able to find any faults with the battery or the alternator, you are going to want to focus on their wires and connections. Make sure all of the wires are...