Q: what is the firing order

in relation to the 123 for placement of wires the firing order is what I would like to know

The firing order for your 2005 Chevrolet Aveo is 1-3-4-2.

Q: Won't start

It sounds like you have an intermittently failing starter or starter solenoid. It could also be a failing ignition switch, though nothing can be diagnosed for sure until somebody physically looks at the car and is able to test for...

Q: Had dx done, cyclinder 6 is misfiring.

The cost to repair this misfire for cylinder number 6 will depend on the year, make, model, and size of the engine. I have seen some cars that need the entire intake manifold removed to get to the coil. The...

Q: Alternator belt hardly lasts more than two days. Meanwhile, when ever the belt is changed, it works well for two days again

Hi there - if the belt is failing within 2 days of driving, there is a problem with one of the components driven by the belt (alternator, AC compressor, water pump), the belt tensioner, or an idler pulley. If the...