Q: what is the firing order

in relation to the 123 for placement of wires the firing order is what I would like to know

The firing order for your 2005 Chevrolet Aveo is 1-3-4-2.

3. what is the firing order

Q: starts then cuts right off and security light flashes twice.

The most common causes for this are the ignition lock cylinder or the PassLock sensor for the Vehicle Anti-Theft System. The lock cylinder and/or key may need replacement as well. Try and have this done first. If it fails to...

Q: misfire cylinder 2 & 3

It sounds to me that you almost have the complete problem solved. If you still have a coil connector that is broke, then I would get this replaced along with the cam sensor and crank sensors replaced. The coil connection...

Q: excessive fuel consumption?

EPA ratings for this vehicle are stated in units of miles and gallons. The city driving rating for the vehicle is 22 MPG (miles per gallon). The highway driving rating is 32 MPG. Your experience is reported as 15 MPG...