Q: what is the firing order

in relation to the 123 for placement of wires the firing order is what I would like to know

A: The firing order for your 2005 Chevrolet Av...

The firing order for your 2005 Chevrolet Aveo is 1-3-4-2.

Q: OBD support

Hey there. If you have the OBD-2 connector under the dash directly under the steering column, then the ELM327 will work to scan the vehicle after you download the app. I can tell you that this adapter is very cheaply...

Q: Cylinders cracked, Bad coil so only 5 of 6 cylinders fire, burns oil

What you do with it only depends on how much time you want to put into selling it. In many cities you can call a wrecking yard and they will often come pick up the car and give you some...

Q: Exhaust manifold pipe rusted off.

Hey there, thanks for writing in. You would need to have it metal clamped or welded on at an exhaust shop. Welding it will give you a better seal if the rest of the pipe is not damaged or rusted....