Q: what is the firing order

in relation to the 123 for placement of wires the firing order is what I would like to know

The firing order for your 2005 Chevrolet Aveo is 1-3-4-2.

3. Q: what is the firing order

Q: Won't start

I would agree. The ignition switch is sounding like the main suspect on your Suburban. That's the only thing that could lock your steering and then cause instrument cluster to not turn on. If you want to have this checked,...

Q: My car would not turn over and made a loud noise when trying to start it

This depends on what the loud noise was. If a starter was not working, then you would hear either a simultaneous clicking sound for a low battery or a one time click for the starter solenoid sticking. If you heard...

Q: Antifreeze leaking from banjo bolt

You should have a sealing washer on each side of the banjo so it will seal.