Q: Q: what is the firing order

in relation to the 123 for placement of wires the firing order is what I would like to know

The firing order for your 2005 Chevrolet Aveo is 1-3-4-2.

3. Q: what is the firing order

Q: Flat tire is stuck on vehicle. what is the best way to remove

If you have the vehicle raised and the lug nuts remove and the rim is stuck on the vehicle then it will take some power kicks to the sides of the rim to break the tire loose. Try to put...

Q: My minivan is overheating and there is brownish sludge in the coolant. I already got the water pump and the thermostat replaced.

A brownish sludge in the cooling system can occur for a few different reasons. If two types of coolant have been used in the cooling system, red and green for example, the mixing of these two types of coolant can...

Q: Exhaust manifold pipe rusted off.

Hey there, thanks for writing in. You would need to have it metal clamped or welded on at an exhaust shop. Welding it will give you a better seal if the rest of the pipe is not damaged or rusted....