Q: what is the firing order

in relation to the 123 for placement of wires the firing order is what I would like to know

A: The firing order for your 2005 Chevrolet Av...

The firing order for your 2005 Chevrolet Aveo is 1-3-4-2.

Q: How do I turn off the panic alarm?

There are two different ways to turn off the panic alarm: 1. Use the remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter. The panic alarm button on the RKE transmitter turns on the panic alarm, and it also turns the alarm off. Press...

Q: My key is stuck in the ignition.

The female screw hole is not the release, but there is a slim slot very close to that which is the release and it can be activated using a small flat blade tool like a small flat head screwdriver.Consider hiring...

Q: Looking for a new battery 2006 Chevy Aveo

Hello - the original battery group for this vehicle is a Group 86. I would recommend battery replacement with that specification battery by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, and replace...