Q: what is the firing order

in relation to the 123 for placement of wires the firing order is what I would like to know

The firing order for your 2005 Chevrolet Aveo is 1-3-4-2.

Q: I put a new battery

When you took the old battery out, the vehicle of course experienced a black-out or power interruption. That may have set a trouble code and it just hasn't yet cleared. As a routine matter, whenever you put a new battery...

Q: Random misfire on cylinder one - 2000 Chevrolet Corvette

Hello. Random misfires can be caused by a few different things. If the coil packs are all good then it may be possible that the issue is not related to the ignition system. A few other things that can cause...

Q: The clock in the car and light on the passenger airbag light

Hi there. Most of the time, the dimming and brightness of the dashboard lights are controlled by a switch on the vehicle's instrument panel or under the dash near the fuse box. In some cases, this dimming switch may become...