Q: what is the firing order

in relation to the 123 for placement of wires the firing order is what I would like to know

A: The firing order for your 2005 Chevrolet Av...

The firing order for your 2005 Chevrolet Aveo is 1-3-4-2.

Q: Car won't start after changing water pump

It sounds like something was left disconnected during the repair. Without more information like whether it turns over or not, or if any lights on the dash are on, etc., I will not be able to give you a precise...

Q: Throttle body sizes

Hi there. A throttle body is designed to flow a specifically measured amount of volume in terms of air and fuel relative to the engine's fuel needs. In this case, you are talking about installing a throttle body designed for...

Q: Check Engine Light was on. Got it tested and they told me it was the thermostat - Chevy Aveo 09

Hello. It should have gone off by now depending on how many miles you've put on it since the repair. Sometimes when a scanner reads a thermostat code it could be a coolant temperature sensor which sends a signal the...