Q: what is the firing order

in relation to the 123 for placement of wires the firing order is what I would like to know

A: The firing order for your 2005 Chevrolet Av...

The firing order for your 2005 Chevrolet Aveo is 1-3-4-2.

Q: probkems with automatic climate control

Hello there, there are a few common faults that can cause the AC to malfunction like this. The most common cause of this fault is a failed outside temperature sensor, wiring issue, or a failed temperature control module. Due to...

Q: Clutch went out

If your clutch just stopped working abruptly then it may be the slave cylinder not working. This is the cylinder that operates the clutch and it is a slave cylinder to the brake master cylinder. I would have a technician...

Q: AC Condenser

Hi There, It sounds like the AC condenser line leak may be what is causing your air not to properly cool. Since the condenser is a component that converts the refrigerant from a gas to a liquid so that it...