Q: Q: what is the firing order

in relation to the 123 for placement of wires the firing order is what I would like to know

The firing order for your 2005 Chevrolet Aveo is 1-3-4-2.

3. Q: what is the firing order

Q: All coolant leaking from vehicle after sitting

It would appear that your vehicle is experiencing a considerable coolant leak. As coolant leaks can lead to overheating, and potential engine damage, I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, determine the exact location of...

Q: Q: Clutch doesn't work

The clutch master cylinder supplies pressure from your foot to the clutch slave cylinder. A fluid leak at the master or the slave cylinders would indicate the problem. I would recommend inspecting the fluid level and adjustment. A fluid bleeding...

Q: My tires worked 10 years and now dry // are they cause of excessive fuel consumption?

Hi there. If the vehicle has been sitting for that long and now the fuel mileage is low, then the first thing that needs to be done is to drive the vehicle for about 5,000 miles. Just like when the...