Q: Q: what is the firing order

in relation to the 123 for placement of wires the firing order is what I would like to know

The firing order for your 2005 Chevrolet Aveo is 1-3-4-2.

3. Q: what is the firing order

Q: Q: Check engine

Hi there. What was the stored code? The freeze frame data? Current data? What were the diagnostic steps taken to determine that the intake manifold gasket has failed? Questions like this is what I ask myself when a diagnosis is...

Q: Keep getting multiple misfire codes, normally different cylinders except on cylinder (0307), can this one be throwing off the rest

This may be a problem with the exhaust catalyst partly clogged causing excessive back pressure. There is a test where the O2 sensor is removed and the back pressure tester is put in the hole to see if the catalyst...

Q: Steering wheel and ignition locked up.

It sounds like you may have a problem with your key. If the key is excessively worn it will not be able to unlock the ignition cylinder so you can turn the key. I would ask for help from one...