Q: what is the firing order

in relation to the 123 for placement of wires the firing order is what I would like to know

A: The firing order for your 2005 Chevrolet Av...

The firing order for your 2005 Chevrolet Aveo is 1-3-4-2.

Q: How to hook up the shift cable.

The kickdown cable is too tight and needs to be back off. The kickdown cable controls the throttle valve on the transmission which overrides the transmission shifting. If the cable is too tight, then the transmission will not shift and...

Q: Clutch sticking to floor

It does sound like you have a hydraulic problem. First, I would check for external leaks. If none are found, the problem could be air in the system. This could be the result of not bleeding the system properly after...

Q: Rear right tire intermittently locks up in reverse, today locked up completely while driving. 2004 Chevrolet Aveo

Hi - your Aveo has drum brakes in the rear, and reversing initiates the brake shoe adjustment mechanism, allowing the brakes to ratchet out towards the brake drum to compensate for wear. The lockup in both directions sounds like the...