Q: What does the “Check park aid” warning mean in the message center?

What does the “Check park aid” warning mean in the message center?

A: If your car is equipped with the Park Aid S...

If your car is equipped with the Park Aid System (not all Fusions have this system), you may see a warning reading “Check park aid” displayed in the message center. If you do, it means that the Park Aid system has been disabled. You’ll need to enable the system to clear the message.

Tip

This message will only display if you put the car in Reverse and the Park Aid system is not activated.