Q: van starts, then slowly shuts off.

when I start my 2008 e250 van and then slowly shut off.

3. van starts, then slowly shuts off.

Q: Brakes out hitting hole

Hi there, thanks for writing in about your 2000 Ford E-250. Some master cylinders will let in just a little bit of air when the fluid is splashed around too much in the reservoir, which is likely what has happened to yours....

Q: Do I need to change spark plugs if over time limit but well under miles limit?

Hi there. As long as the vehicle is performing normally and no Check Engine Lights are on, you should be fine until reaching the 105,000 mile mark. When it is time to change them, you may want to consider having...

Q: I have a transmission on a 95 ford ranger automatic and i can't find the spot for the speed sensor. Its not the stock tranny.

Hi Patrick. Thanks for the question today. Unfortunately, if this is not the OEM transmission, it's hard for us to tell you where the speed sensor is located - since we don't know the identity of the transmission.