Q: van starts, then slowly shuts off.

when I start my 2008 e250 van and then slowly shut off.

3. van starts, then slowly shuts off.

Q: I hear a squeaking sound when I ride over bumps. Do I need to spray with wd40

Rubber bushings in the vehicle suspension will be damaged, and fail early, if exposed to petroleum solvents such as WD-40, engine oil and grease and so forth. All of these rubber bushings are designed to operate dry. If a bushing...

Q: 2010 Ford Escape, replaced the ignition switch and lock cylinder and my vehicle still will not start

Be sure you have a fully charged battery that passes a load test. Confirm that the engine immobilizer system (security system) is not activated thus preventing the car from starting. If the immobilizer system is on, you may see a...

Q: Rav4 sluggish to accelrate AND jerks at the point of selcting gear on attaining obver 30km/h

I would suggest checking the throttle position sensor as this is often times the problem with jerking and hesitation. The throttle position sensor monitors the position of your foot on the gas pedal and relays this info to the car's...