Q: van starts, then slowly shuts off.

when I start my 2008 e250 van and then slowly shut off.

3. van starts, then slowly shuts off.

Q: when i pump gas the pump is triggered to stop before its full

Hi Sparrow. Thanks for the follow-up question. When a gas pump shuts off sooner than it should, it's due to one of two possible issues. Either the pump is damaged, or there is an issue with the fuel tank -...

Q: Ford Crown Victoria ex-police r they reliable? r they cheap to maintain and repair?

The Ford Crown Victoria has been around a long time and has been driven in the snow by many people. The police use the car cause it is reliable and one of last larger cars without going to a SUV....

Q: Helicoil fell into spark plug well. what do I need to do to get it out. thank you.

There are only a couple things to try. One way is to use a magnet like you've already tried to get into the cylinder. I'm not sure what kind of magnet you used but you may have to use a...