Q: My truck just quit while driving

Hi my ford ranger was makeing a noise as a fan would be messing up then it just quit I have changed the fuel pump,coils,spark plugs,ignition distributer, It has no fire but turns over what could be the problem

A: If you have not replaced the TFI ignition m...

If you have not replaced the TFI ignition module on the side of the distributor then replace it. If you replaced this module then you may want to replace the fuel pump and computer relays. I recommend having the problem diagnosed before moving forward with repairs. A certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to inspect the stalling issue and make the correct repairs for you.