Q: Car will turn over but won't start?

asked by on November 25, 2017

Replaced fuel pump, fuel pump relay, plugs and wires, cleaned injectors. It sputtered and died like it wasn't getting fuel so I've been on a wild goose chase trying to track down the problem. The car acts like it wants to start but just won't. Oh, and the timing belt isn't off. Any advice?

The most common cause of no start on these vehicles is the ignition components inside the distributor causing no spark or sensor reading to computer. Most times replacing the distributor fixes the problem of no spark.