Q: Not getting power from the fuel pump driver module to fuel pump.

asked by on December 18, 2016

Have replaced fuel pump and Driver module and seemingly had issues with cmcm was getting and still getting a code 1000 and code 12 33 driving mode not communicating with ccmc and showing no power even when switch is cycle I'm getting power constant to inertia switch in and out

Electrical components are not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. If you are getting voltage to the inertia switch, the check the IFS switch and see if you are getting voltage. If there is no voltage, then the switch needs replaced. If there is voltage present, then either the FPDM or PCM is damaged. If you need further assistance with the fuel pump not working, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.