Q: Q: My truck is stuck in park

My truck won't go into gear. The ABS and traction control lights are lit up. The truck starts up, but it won't come out of park. What could this be?

3. Q: My truck is stuck in park

Q: Bucking during acceleration.

Hi there. It does sound like you have several different problems going on here. The bucking is usually the result of a failure in the throttle position sensor or the air flow meter. Both of these will commonly cause these...

Q: Brakes catch first thing

For an issue like this, a certified mechanic will need to inspect the vehicle and determine exactly where the problem is located. However, it sounds to me like you have a problem with a sticking caliper or a fluid leak....

Q: 2009 Toyota Tacoma - There is a lot of shaking/vibration in the steering wheel when driving at speeds of 55-70 mph

Many Toyota wheels are lug centric. That means that an adapter plate has to be used to center the wheel to the balancer through the lug mounting holes and not through the hub pilot hole using a conventional centering cone....