Q: My truck is burning oil and the engine is hot when your outside of the truck

I got my oil change a month ago and now the truck saying oil change due contact dealer I drive just in town no hauling or pulling and my engine is hot you feel the heat coming from under the hood

Hello. If your truck is telling again that you need an oil change too soon then there is either something going on with the engine, or the system was not reset when the oil was changed. Most of the time this occurs because the technician did not reset the oil life monitor. If they did then the system has calculated that the truck needs it again. This can be because the wrong oil was used. This can also cause the "hot" feeling you are getting from the engine. If you want to have this issue thoroughly diagnosed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose this.

• My truck is burning oil and the engine is hot when your outside of the truck