Q: Q: My transmission pops out of gear.

When I am stopped and I shift into drive or reverse, the transmission pops back into park or neutral. Got the transmission malfunction notice on my screen stating that park may not work. I recently had the software updated on the car. Not sure what the next best step is?

The software update that was performed on your vehicle maybe for a vehicle with a different transmission. Check the version of software that was installed in your car and verify what model that it refers to for your transmission.

3. Q: My transmission pops out of gear.