Q: My transmission pops out of gear.

When I am stopped and I shift into drive or reverse, the transmission pops back into park or neutral. Got the transmission malfunction notice on my screen stating that park may not work. I recently had the software updated on the car. Not sure what the next best step is?

The software update that was performed on your vehicle maybe for a vehicle with a different transmission. Check the version of software that was installed in your car and verify what model that it refers to for your transmission.

3. My transmission pops out of gear.