Q: My starter fuse keep popping every time i push the ignition button on my charger

My starter fuse keep popping every time i push the ignition button

It sounds like your starter may be drawing too much power from the battery, resulting in the fuse popping every time you start the vehicle. This may happen as a result of bad wiring or potentially a bad starter solenoid. Somewhere in the circuit, the fuse is receiving too much power causing it to pop every time it gets power. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. My starter fuse keep popping every time i push the ignition button on my charger