Q: My right blinkers are not blinking front and back and inside the cab

My right turn signal is not working in the front or back or inside the cab. Fuse is good. The left side works just fine.

Hazard / Turn Signal Flasher Replacement $92.05 - $264.35 Get a Quote

This fault can be caused by a faulty combination switch, flasher unit, or faulty wiring/connections in the turn signal circuit. Of course, be sure that both bulbs are not coincidentally blown out or that the bulb holder connections are both poor. If the bulbs are good, test for power to and from the combination switch and just keep tracing the circuit, segment by segment, until the interruption is found (the factory wiring diagram will make quick work of this). If you want the required diagnostic steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, the recommended service to request is a turn signal circuit/flasher unit diagnostic. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr