Q: Eps light on dash

Hello I have had the Eps light come up on my fash and want to know if there is anything I can do to fix it?

The EPS light - Electric Power Steering - can come on for a number of reasons. It can be as simple as making sure the tilt wheel mechanism is fully locked in place, or it can be a number of electronic sensors, or even the electric power steering motor at fault. For increased efficiency, more and more vehicles are being equipped with electric power steering versus the traditional engine-driven hydraulic power steering systems. Not having to drive the hydraulic pump, frees up a little power and increases fuel economy.

Schedule an appointment with your local Kia dealer as soon as possible as anything steering-related should be repaired as soon as possible.