Q: My oil light came on different times the last few days what could it be

asked by on October 24, 2017

I noticed it when i was turning but it also happened other times the last two days

The first thing to do is to check the engine oil level to see if it is low on oil. If low then top it off. If oil is full then you will need to have the oil pressure checked to see if it is within specifications and replace oil pressure sensor if it is within specifications. If not within specification then the engine should be checked for low oil pressure causes.