Q: My mustang squeaks at every turn of the wheel.

My mustang squeaks at every turn of the wheel. I've checked the power steering fluid and it's full. I think I would need a replace of wheel bearings though my buddy of mine who has same issue with mustang just got his fixed and it was the ball joints. No more squeaking for his mustang. Could this be why my car is squeaking?

Hi there. A squeaking while turning could be ball joints, tie rods, wheel bearings, etc.. Without a proper inspection being performed is like throwing darts at a dartboard; you may get lucky on the first try, but not likely. Guessing at what the root cause of the concern can get very expensive. I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a steering & suspension noise inspection.