Q: My mountaineer dies completely after it is cut off

In the morning when i go to crank my truck i have to jump start it. No lights, dings, nothing. It fires right up with no problem after it's jumped. After i cut it off depending on how long it ran it may take 30 mins to an hour before it dies completely again. Jump it off, we rolling. I changed the battery an the same thing happened. It also sounds like something underneath is straining.

A: The electrical system is drawing the batter...

The electrical system is drawing the battery down. If you are hearing something under the vehicle running then this means it is staying powered up after you shut the vehicle off. I recommend having a mechanic inspect the stalling issue to see if the fuel pump relay is stuck on or something.