Q: My front signal lights are out and I want to know where the signal relay location is on my car

So I own a 1998 Audi A6 Quattro that has recently had its front turn signals go out. The dash arrows blink twice as fast. I replaced the bulbs with new ones and it didn't fix the problem. I was told I needed to get a new flasher. So I went to a local auto parts place and they gave me this small black box that looks almost like you can plug it into a wall. The problem now is that I don't know where the old one is located on my car. Not to mention that when I do Internet searches, everyone is talking about the hazard light box being the flasher instead. Can you help me?

3. My front signal lights are out and I want to know where the signal relay location is on my car