Q: my door speakers have no sound coming from them

My radio works my tweeters on the dash work but my front and back door speakers have no sound coming from them what is causing this problem?

3. my door speakers have no sound coming from them

Q: Q: Transmission problem?

Hi There, What you are describing sounds like possibly low transmission fluid or a bad speed sensor or potentially a faulty transmission control module, which also controls the speed sensors. The transmission control module has various sensors such as vehicle...

Q: Q: Car starts and then dies

Hi There, A few different things will usually cause this to happen. A bad ignition coil can cause this if it is beginning to fail, resulting in intermittent starting problems. A dirty or faulty mass air flow sensor, may also...

Q: Sequential shifting

Sequential shift mode allows you to choose when the transmission shifts, instead of the transmission control module (TCM) is making the choice for you. It's very easy to use, and there is no clutch pedal involved. First, choose the 'S'...