Q: my door speakers have no sound coming from them

My radio works my tweeters on the dash work but my front and back door speakers have no sound coming from them what is causing this problem?

There are a few different possible causes for the speakers to quit working. The radio may have malfunctioned, a wire could have come unplugged, there could be a wiring issue, or the speakers may have perished. It would be impossible to diagnose without doing some testing to figure out what is going on. It will be necessary to figure out if there is a signal coming from the radio, to begin with, and then diagnose from there. If this is something you need a hand in diagnosing/repairing, contact a certified mechanic, like the mobile mechanics available at YourMechanic.com.

3. my door speakers have no sound coming from them