Q: My dodge journey 2009 wont crank battery is new starter is new

asked by on March 19, 2017

My 2009 dodge journey wont start it sounds like it wants too i have tried a start button as well

Hi there. When a car is hard to start like you’ve indicated, it is typically due to either a fuel system malfunction or an ignition system component failure. Some of the more likely sources would include a crankshaft position sensor, mass air flow sensor failure or O2 sensor failures. Since there are multiple possible sources of the hard starting issue, it is best to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection.