Q: My coolant system continues to build pressure

What could cause the coolant system to continue building pressure/ cracking radiator ever after replacing thermostat and water pump?

3. My coolant system continues to build pressure

Q: When i purchased my used car the check engine light was on . But I was told it was nothing that it would go off . A week later my

If oil and coolant have mixed or are mixing, whether in the radiator or in the crankcase, the cause of those "leaks" has to be identified and repaired first. If you were to diagnose the no start condition, even if...

Q: Car overheating, new water pump, new radiator, head gasket is good. Why is it overheating?

This can be caused by a number of things such as low coolant levels, a faulty thermostat, or a failing coolant fan switch. As you may know the coolant fan switch helps to maintain the proper coolant temperature by turning...

Q: Brake lights don't work on 1994 Volvo 960

Hello. It sounds like you need a brake switch replacement. These switches are a common failure. I usually test the switch with an ohm meter, which will tell me if it is bad. There are also other parts of the...