Q: My coolant system continues to build pressure

What could cause the coolant system to continue building pressure/ cracking radiator ever after replacing thermostat and water pump?

3. My coolant system continues to build pressure

Q: Engine overheats with new radiator, new thermostat and fan relay

It is normal for the lower hose to be significantly colder than the upper hose, but it should still be warm. The upper hose should be almost too hot to touch with bare hands, and the lower hose should be...

Q: Just drained/replaced coolant and now the temp gauge doesn't work

Some vehicles have air purge points that must be opened when coolant is re-filled. If you don't open the purge points to force the air out as you add coolant in, air can get trapped in cooling passageways and that...

Q: the wiring harness for the stereo the chords that come from the truck in the gray connector there is a pin missing what is that

Sometimes radio wiring harness' have pins that are missing on purpose due to the fact that there are more pin holes in the connector than there are wires. If this is not the case, it is possible that a wire...