Q: My coolant system continues to build pressure

What could cause the coolant system to continue building pressure/ cracking radiator ever after replacing thermostat and water pump?

3. My coolant system continues to build pressure

Q: my 1988 cadillac deville runs hot. i dont know whats wrong with it. the car stills drive. but people are telling me its a blown he

Hello, thank you for writing in. A blown head gasket is most likely what your issue is. Check the coolant. Chances are it is low and mixing with the oil. The head gasket is the only component which would allow...

Q: Blower motor just quit working and it will come back on sometimes

The blower motor is supplied power by the blower relay and should be checked to see if the blower is getting 12 volt power through it. If you do not have power to the motor, then check if power is...

Q: Starter clicking sound 1994 Chevrolet C1500

In most cases, a clicking sound coming from the starter is due to either the starter motor being damaged or the starter relay to the starter motor being damaged. This would support your suggestion that the starter is not getting...