Q: My car won't start it takes a jump and cranks right up but after sitting for a few mins it won't crank up

It won't start when I push the start button but it takes a jump and it cranks right up as soon as the cables touch but after sitting in the off position for about 10 mins it won't crank up any more . It won't even switch from the off position. The brake get hard and nothing is happening

3. My car won't start it takes a jump and cranks right up but after sitting for a few mins it won't crank up