Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-10kkyzljs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-10kkyzljs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-10kkyzljs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-10kkyzljs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-10kkyzljs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-10kkyzljs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-10kkyzljs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-10kkyzljs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-10kkyzljs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-10kkyzljs:173:8

Q: Vibration in front with loud humming sound

Getting a sound like loud tires and have a vibration in front that goes away when I turn to the right is that a front wheel bearing?

A: Hello, A wheel bearing will usually fail du...

Hello, A wheel bearing will usually fail due to pitting or small damage on the surface of the rollers or the bearing race. Both the surface of the rollers and the race is precision machined to tight tolerances and highly polished to allow the rollers to pass easily over the race with the addition of bearing grease for lubrication and cooling. Over time the bearing will wear slightly, allowing microscopic pieces of metal into the grease. Bearing noise can sound a lot like a brake pad dragging or grinding. It can also sound like whirring, whining or humming depending on how much sound deadening material your vehicle has in it. Bearing noise will always be dependent on vehicle speed meaning as you speed up or slow down the noise should change frequency or loudness. Cornering may affect the noise from a damaged front wheel bearing and is usually more pronounced as you make turns. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your home to take a look at the car and check your [wheel bearings](https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/wheel-bearings-replacement0 for failure.