Q: My car will turn over but won't crank 2003 Ford Expedition

I was driving and the truck just quit/died. So I pulled over best I could make. We replaced fuel pump. Still won't crank?!

Hi - with your mileage, there are several possibilities for stalling behavior - bad crank position sensor, fuel pump (as you have already replaced), fuel pump relay or fuse, timing chain failure, coil failure (although a bit sudden for this). Check for any problem codes, whether the Check Engine light is illuminated or not. I would recommend an engine inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.