Q: My car will turn over but won't crank 2003 Ford Expedition

I was driving and the truck just quit/died. So I pulled over best I could make. We replaced fuel pump. Still won't crank?!

Hi - with your mileage, there are several possibilities for stalling behavior - bad crank position sensor, fuel pump (as you have already replaced), fuel pump relay or fuse, timing chain failure, coil failure (although a bit sudden for this). Check for any problem codes, whether the Check Engine light is illuminated or not. I would recommend an engine inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. My car will turn over but won't crank 2003 Ford Expedition