Q: I need to fix an engine light indicator problem.

asked by on December 17, 2015

Engine light indicator is on. How do I get this to go off?

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

A Check Engine Light could mean hundreds of different things. The first thing I would recommend is to have a qualified professional inspect the Check Engine Light, they will use an OBD2 code reader to find which code has set off the Check Engine Light. Once the code is determined a proper repair can be made. The Check Engine Light can also simply be reset using the OBD2 code reader but if the problem is not fixed the light will reappear.