Q: Problem accelerating

The car seems like it has a hard time accelerating and when it does, there's like this deep vibrating and noise like a base that occurs before it picks up. Is this something I should worry about?

Hello, thank you for writing in. When you hear, feel, or notice any type of issues with the vehicle it should never be ignored. The vehicle may just need some basic maintenance. Consider the last time you had the following done: oil and filter change, fuel filter change, tires properly inflated, tire balanced, tires rotated, spark plugs changed, and battery replaced. All of these components will contribute to minor malfunctions with the engine. If you update what you have not recently worked on, and the symptoms persist, you will want to have the vehicle scanned for diagnostic troubleshooting codes. If there are more major issues with the vehicle the computer will save the codes. Not all codes will turn on a warning light, and you do not have to wait for a light to have the vehicle scanned. For more help, contact our service department.

3. Problem accelerating