Q: My car will not start

Hello so I had a worn out ignition cylinder so I replaced it myself... Okay I finished that step now I cant turn my engine on the security light doesnt blink nor stays on it turns right off after 5 seconds... What can I do to fix this problem without going to the shop

Hi there:

In many cases, when you replace an ignition cylinder on a "newer" (like 2000 or newer) vehicle, but don’t disconnect the battery, you might have a blown fuse or electrical relay that is damaged. It’s also possible that a minor ground wire is faulty or not connected correctly. However, there is no reason for you to go to a shop; why not let one of our professional mobile mechanics come to you and complete a car is hard to start inspection; so they can professionally diagnose the issue and recommend the right repairs.

3. My car will not start