Q: Q: My car not starting up

Every day my car is not starting I'm steady having to get a jump everyday what's wrong?

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. Q: My car not starting up

Q: Power lock will lock passenger door but won't unlock them

Hi there. There could be an issue with the power lock fob for your vehicle and may need replaced. If when you push on the unlock button and you don't hear anything, then the button on the power lock fob...

Q: Q: blown head gasket?

To answer your last question first, manufacturers of motor vehicles, that would include all of the army of engineers, scientists, and other high trained trained specialists, almost as a rule do not recommend the use of aftermarket "quick fixes", in...

Q: Not getting no power, no lights, no crank, no radio, no start.

The problem is in your charging/starting system. Most likely, you just have bad batteries (since your truck uses two). A professional, such as one from YourMechanic, can diagnose and repair your starting problem as needed.