Q: My car makes a rotational hum-hum....hum-hum noise only when I drive about 60mph or faster and the gas pedal vibrates.

The car operates normally in other scenarios but one I reach 60mph or faster there is a rotational hum-hum....hum-hum noise and the gas pedal vibrates.

You did not mention the model of your vehicle. The noise may be coming from the tires. You should have your tires rotated and balanced first to see if this helps the problem. Since your vehicle is pretty new and has low miles the tires is a good place to start.

3. My car makes a rotational hum-hum....hum-hum noise only when I drive about 60mph or faster and the gas pedal vibrates.