Q: My car is not starting, and it jerks when I slow down

the car will not start up.. it comes on but does not start up also it jerks when i slow down and tries to cut off when I drive

Q: Engine died, do I have to replace it now?

The noise you are hearing could be one of several problems. The first and easiest to fix would be to use only manufacturer certified oil filters during oil and filter changes. The oil filter used may not have a built-in...

Q: Whilst driving the car will cut out. In the begining it would start immediatetly now if it cuts out it doesnt want to start

Hello. I would need to know the model of your Toyota to be able to give you the best information. From what you are telling me though it sounds like the crank sensor harness may be damaged or that one...

Q: What does it mean when my batteries server active light reads on the car and what should I do it would not crank up?

You can do a couple things, you can connect a battery charger and charge the battery or you can jump start it with a jumper box or jumper cables. This light indicates the BCM (body control module) has detected the...