Q: My car is not starting, and it jerks when I slow down

the car will not start up.. it comes on but does not start up also it jerks when i slow down and tries to cut off when I drive

3. My car is not starting, and it jerks when I slow down

Q: My car cut off when I stopped at the light and applied pressure to the brakes. I was told it's because I need to replacey brakes

Hi Kim. The brakes needing to be replaced are typically not a cause of an engine shutting down or stalling. In most cases when the car stalls when you slow to a stop, it's due to a fuel flow problem....

Q: Car sometimes dies when stopped

An intermittently stalling car can make vulnerable when on the road during stop and go traffic. It is best to have this concern with your Lincoln Town Car addressed sooner rather than later as I see this as a big...

Q: Neither my electronic key or car will start.

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle is not getting power from the battery for one reason or another. There are several things that you can check. One being the battery cables. Make sure they are clean, dry, and...