Q: My car is not starting, and it jerks when I slow down

the car will not start up.. it comes on but does not start up also it jerks when i slow down and tries to cut off when I drive

Q: While driving the car won't go faster than 35 mph

Hi there. In many cases, the symptom you're describing is caused by the vehicle going into what's known as "limp mode". This situation occurs when the on board computer detects a possibility of damaging other components if you continue to...

Q: 1990 Subaru Legacy 2.2L code 35. Replaced purge solenoid valve. Idles fine. while driving any speed randomly shuts off. 1992 Subaru Legacy

Hello - the first thing to check is whether the code 35 has cleared, and whether any codes remain. As you mention, Code 35 is a failure with the evaporative emissions purge valve circuit. Since you have replaced the valve,...

Q: Jeep won't start. One click when key is turned.

Confirm that the engine immobilizer system (security system) is not activated thus preventing the car from starting. If the immobilizer system is on, you may see a security warning light. To temporarily override the immobilizer system, see these instructions. If...