Q: My car is not starting, and it jerks when I slow down

the car will not start up.. it comes on but does not start up also it jerks when i slow down and tries to cut off when I drive

Q: The steering wheel light is blinking on and off

The steering wheel light illuminating on your dashboard means there is an issue with the electrical power steering system. The issue may be with the main motor itself or with any of the components involved. This can include the wiring...

Q: Start then stall - 2011 Chevrolet Malibu

Hey there. This may be related o a few different things, but is likely related to a fuel delivery issue. Since the car will restart again each time, we know there is not an issue with spark. This may be...

Q: My car won't start. It acts like it want to start but will not.

Hi there, thanks for writing in. In many cases, when we have accessories running (like the stereo and the doors open that triggers lights) without the engine running, it can cause the battery to drain and loose cranking amps. When...