Q: My car is not starting, and it jerks when I slow down

the car will not start up.. it comes on but does not start up also it jerks when i slow down and tries to cut off when I drive

Q: Brake seizing in the rain.

Hello. Your AC should not have anything to do with your braking system. The brakes may very well tend to lock up at times in wet or slippery conditions as that is a function of the anti-lock braking system. Your...

Q: Timing chain valve is bad

A worn timing chain can cause some camshaft timing to become erratic and cause a host of engine running issues. However, there is a tensioner on the lower part of the engine that is supposed to remove the slack automatically...

Q: no start issue 1990 ford ranger custom v6 2.9l automatic RWD

If, by chance, the fuel has been in the fuel tank "for a while", it won't burn, at least not in an engine. So, the first thing to consider is the age of the gas. The plugs do have to...