Q: My car is not starting, and it jerks when I slow down

the car will not start up.. it comes on but does not start up also it jerks when i slow down and tries to cut off when I drive

Q: Car leaking and overheating

If your radiator is leaking, it will cause your car to eventually overheat. If left for too long, major engine damage could occur. I recommend making an appointment with a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic.

Q: I just changed out my throttle body and now my car idles ok in reverse but stalls in drive. Could this have something to do with the throttle sensor?

Hi there. If you are stating that your car will not go in reverse, and that this occurred after you replaced the throttle body; it's very difficult to pinpoint what might have caused this without being there to inspect your...

Q: engine wont crank over after car died while driving. tested starter,battery,cables,and fuses all good can any1 help?1998 lexus

You have an involved circumstance, with lots of possibilities, and so the most efficient thing to do, by far, will be to request a no start diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get the cause identified and then let...