Q: My car is not starting, and it jerks when I slow down

the car will not start up.. it comes on but does not start up also it jerks when i slow down and tries to cut off when I drive

Q: Can my car be driven safely on a limited basis with the car diagnostic codes listed below in the description?

All of these codes (P0121, P0638, P2106, and P2110) point specifically to problems with the throttle control systems. This means that it will be unsafe to drive at all until it is diagnosed properly and repaired. You may need a...

Q: After 10 minutes driving, engine stalls - 2003 Saturn LW300

Hello. It sounds like you are having two different problems. The first is the stalling. I think your fuel pump is causing the stalling. The second is the wrench light and transmission not shifting correct. I think it may be...

Q: Cold start issues

Hello. A no start condition can be caused by many things. If you believe that the engine is flooding and then there is likely an issue with the vehicle's fuel or engine management systems that are causing the problems. If...