Q: My car is not starting, and it jerks when I slow down

the car will not start up.. it comes on but does not start up also it jerks when i slow down and tries to cut off when I drive

3. My car is not starting, and it jerks when I slow down

Q: My car cut off when I stopped at the light and applied pressure to the brakes. I was told it's because I need to replacey brakes

Hi Kim. The brakes needing to be replaced are typically not a cause of an engine shutting down or stalling. In most cases when the car stalls when you slow to a stop, it's due to a fuel flow problem....

Q: Q: Car starts, but then immediately stalls.

Hi there. When a vehicle sits for a long period of time any number of things can cause this to occur. From the symptoms you are explaining, I would suspect a fuel issue. When a vehicle sits for this long...

Q: Car still won't start

That sounds very frustrating. It's hard to say from here what is going on but it could be a poor connection somewhere, or that one or more of your replacement parts is defective. There are a lot of rebuilders putting...