Q: My car is not starting, and it jerks when I slow down

the car will not start up.. it comes on but does not start up also it jerks when i slow down and tries to cut off when I drive

3. My car is not starting, and it jerks when I slow down

Q: what should my tire pressure be

There is a label in the drivers door opening that specifies how much pressure should be in the tires. I'm guessing it should be around 34 psi.

Q: Truck sputtering going uphill.

I would only be speculating on this problem since you have altered the fuel tank system on the truck. I suspect that the fuel pump is getting starved of fuel and when you are going up a hill causes the...

Q: Car making squeaking and growling noise from under the hood by alternator

The shaking and stalling out as you describe can be caused by a variety of issues. When this happens there is likely a Check Engine Light on that should register a fault code in the car's computer. I would recommend...