Q: My car is not starting, and it jerks when I slow down

the car will not start up.. it comes on but does not start up also it jerks when i slow down and tries to cut off when I drive

3. My car is not starting, and it jerks when I slow down

Q: Please what gear oil is best for my Hyundai sonata 2005.

As you may know, there are a multitude of engine oils on the market all claiming to be the "best" and prolonging the life of your car's engine. One of the main questions you will be asked when changing your...

Q: Idle in drive then died now won't crank or start

Hi there. Sounds like the engine gas recirculation valve (EGR) is coming on when the engine is at an idle. Check the EGR and see if its plugged in and working. If so, then remove the EGR valve and clean...

Q: I own a 2010 mini cooer engine locked

There are many possibilities for a stall/no start. I suspect that may be related to the oil change. You need to see if the oil is full and the oil filter is the correct one. If the engine locked up,...