Q: Q: My AC stop blowing cold air

Hello Just recently my AC stop blowing cold air and now I hear a hissing sound. Does my AC needs to recharged with Freon?

3. Q: My AC stop blowing cold air

Q: Smoking exhaust on starts

The smoke coming from your exhaust may be from three things. The normal start up moisture in the exhaust is considered normal if the smoke looks white and is not too heavy and goes away within a minute. The next...

Q: Passenger's side door won't unlock

Each door has it’s own door lock actuator. It’s a small motor built into the latch. The most common cause for just one door not locking or unlocking is this. It’s possible there’s a wiring issue too. If you're ready...

Q: P0170 and P0173, I have changed the MAF and Both sensors. Now my car does not start.

P0170 and 173 indicate that your fuel mixture is off. The ECU tries to compensate, but the error is so large that it cant make the correction. It can be caused by a Mass Air Flow sensor, but there could...