Q: Q: My AC stop blowing cold air

Hello Just recently my AC stop blowing cold air and now I hear a hissing sound. Does my AC needs to recharged with Freon?

Hi there:

In most cases, the hissing sound and restriction of cold air being circulated through the cabin is due to a faulty AC compressor or a refrigerant leak of some sort. Before you attempt to add refrigerant to your BMW, you might want to have a professional mobile mechanic complete an AC is not working inspection; so they can test for any leaks or other mechanical problems that might be causing this issue.

3. Q: My AC stop blowing cold air