Q: My 92 eldorado Cadillac has one broken front wheel lug the axle bolt that holds the drum will I have to remove it to get access to

My front lug but broke how do I take off axle must in the middle if needed or just brakes to get access to lug nuts

The wheel studs are pressed into the hub. If a broken stud must be replaced, in your application the hub assembly might have to be removed from the steering knuckle, or at least loosened and pulled away from the knuckle to get enough access behind the stud to press it out. If that is the case, you’ll need a calibrated torque wrench to re-assemble as axle nut torque is critical - too high or too low on the axle nut and you’ll ruin the wheel bearing in the hub assembly. Also, in some cases, the hub assembly retaining bolts should not be re-used per the Factory Service Manual instructions. YourMechanic can perform this repair, at your location. Simply schedule the service using the Main Customer Service number. The part itself is not costly, maybe $3-5 a stud, the labor is the main cost.

3. My 92 eldorado Cadillac has one broken front wheel lug the axle bolt that holds the drum will I have to remove it to get access to