Q: My tachometer isnt working correctly

My tachometer isnt working correctly. It bounces jumps from working to getting stuck at 4 and goes backwards when it shifts .shifts normally no issues it donts stall it idles fine just my tachometer isnt reading/working correctly. It every now and then fixes it self but then later messes up again idk wjat the issues is

The two most likely causes of this issue would be the sensor that controls the tachometer or the gauge cluster itself. I would recommend having the sensor inspected and tested first to determine if it is performing correctly. If the sensor is malfunctioning I would recommend having it replaced in order to resolve this issue. If the sensor turns out to be okay I would then have the instrument cluster tested to determine if the needle on the tachometer has an issue. If this is the case I would then recommend having the instrument cluster replaced by a qualified professional.