Q: What if I already have all the new parts just need someone to install how much will that

asked by on June 08, 2017

I have all the parts for a ac compressor installment I will like to no a price if I have all the part just need someone to install

Sent to CS

Hi Michael,

YourMechanic customers may elect to provide their own part(s) for their appointment. Please note that by electing to provide your own parts for your service you are also agreeing to void our 12-month/12,000-miles (whichever comes first) warranty. Additionally, if for any reason the parts you supply are insufficient to complete the service, you will be charged for the mechanic’s time.

To set up the quote for your vehicle, we need some extra information in order to get you the most up-to-date prices on labor.

To verify that we service your area and are able to set up a quote for your repair, please go online to Request a Quote at https://www.yourmechanic.com/book . You will be asked to answer a few basic questions about your car, service request, and location to help us verify your request. Once we supply you with a quote you will be able to book an appointment online with a mechanic.

If you have any other question or require additional assistance, please call us at call us at 1-800-701-6230 between 6am to 5pm Mon-Fri and 7am to 4pm Sat-Sun PST.

Best Regards,

Erick YourMechanic Customer Service Team