Q: My 2015 Kia Optima is shaking when coming to a stop

My car runs smoothly when driving but when I come to a stop it’s a shaking

Hi Ericka. Thanks for contacting us tonight. In most cases, when a car’s engine shakes when you come to a stop, it’s caused by either a vacuum leak, a dirty throttle body or fuel injectors that are clogged with carbon deposits. It could also indicate a problem with engine mounts, but with less than 50,000 miles, that’s highly unlikely. You should probably have a professional mechanic come to your location to complete an on-site inspection, so they can test drive the vehicle, replicate the symptoms and determine what repairs are needed.

3. My 2015 Kia Optima is shaking when coming to a stop