Q: My 2015 Chrysler won't start

When I try to start my car instead of starting the lights come on it tried to start to turn over ounce than just stops. And the. Real feels kind of hard

Hi there. In general, there are a few common items that cause a car to not start or act the way that you are describing. A starter relay or ignition relay might be faulty, the battery might be low or battery cables could be damaged. It’s also possible for an ignition or fuel system component to be faulty as well, which is why I’d recommend having a professional mechanic come to your location to complete a car is hard to start inspection first. This will allow them to examine the car and pinpoint the source of your issue, so the right repairs will be made.

3. My 2015 Chrysler won't start