Q: My 2014 Honda Civic was in a front end collis if I try to start only give check warnings

All warning lights come on after front end collision. Each check message like check abs check etc... flashes thru all in i mode will eventually will say push clutch and start with smart key push button green but does not do anything to starter no crank Is ecu damaged how can I tell if bad or does something need to be reset. Air bags deployed and not replaced no hood or latch

3. My 2014 Honda Civic was in a front end collis if I try to start only give check warnings