Q: My 2014 Honda Civic was in a front end collis if I try to start only give check warnings

All warning lights come on after front end collision. Each check message like check abs check etc... flashes thru all in i mode will eventually will say push clutch and start with smart key push button green but does not do anything to starter no crank Is ecu damaged how can I tell if bad or does something need to be reset. Air bags deployed and not replaced no hood or latch

The ECU is probably not physically damaged. Electrical damage to the ECU depends on the circumstances of the accident, that is what kind of physical damage was done to the battery, vehicle wiring and so forth. Short circuits, disconnection of the battery while the engine is running, and voltage excursions can damage the ECU but I would first consider other possibilities, all which would be evaluated in a no start diagnostic. Such a diagnostic can be performed by a certified mechanic dispatched by YourMechanic right at your location. Check to be sure the engine immobilizer system is not active or displaying a fault (flashing immobilizer symbol) on the instrument panel. The battery should be examined for damage and be load tested as the battery could have been damaged in the collision. Fuses could be open and relays could be damaged. Beyond that, an electrical diagnostic is required to identify the fault.

3. My 2014 Honda Civic was in a front end collis if I try to start only give check warnings