Q: My 2012 Ford Fusion service advance track warning is on, what do I do?

asked by on October 08, 2017

What does it mean when the Service Advancetrac warning comes on?

Hi Regina. Thanks for contacting us today. The Advance Trac/Traction Control Light is designed to let you know the traction control is on or off. You could see it on in a variety of ways. In most cases, the light will come on while the system is in use; like if you’re spinning the tires on snow or water. The light will be on with the words “off” underneath it when the driver turns it off. Sometimes the button will be pressed on accident which will illuminate this warning code. If the button is good, you should contact a local mechanic to have them complete a service light inspection to see why it’s currently active.