3. Need to fix Check Engine light.

Q: how to increase the volume of remote fob beep

Hi there: In most cases, this is a dealership only setting; as the FOB key is a security feature that can only be adjusted by the dealership. I'm not finding any instructions posted online or mechanic service bulletins. You might...

Q: My car gets hot while sitting but cools down driving is it ok

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 2013 Hyundai Elantra. This could be a couple of things such as a faulty thermostat that is stuck open or closed or potentially a faulty coolant fan switch. When the coolant fans...

Q: Where is the AC Compressor Clutch Relay on a 2013 Sonata?

Hi there. This video is an exceptional tool to learn how to find the electrical relay's for major system components like the AC compressor. Follow the general steps in the video and you'll locate the relay "box" and find the...