Q: Need to fix Check Engine light.

The Check Engine light is coming on.

3. Need to fix Check Engine light.

Q: I've been told I have 2 thermostats on my 2013 Chrysler 200 touring?

There are two separate thermostats in your application, a primary and a secondary. The primary and secondary thermostats have different temperature profiles in terms of their opening temperature because they are located on different areas of the engine. The primary...

Q: Power steering isn't working after many hours of labor

To start we need to determine if the new pump and rack are working properly. This will serve as a test of the entire system, and of the installation done of these components. You can connect a gauge to the...

Q: Starter tries to work but motor just doesn’t run now

The starter on your vehicle is causing your problem. The starter is spinning but the starter lever is not allowing the starter solenoid bendix to engage the flywheel and turn the engine. Technical Service Bulletin (TSB) 13-EE-001 dated January 2013...