Q: Need to fix Check Engine light.

The Check Engine light is coming on.

3. Need to fix Check Engine light.

Q: My car will not start. The lights come on however it will not turn over. When I have the battery charge it starts and will run

Hello, and thank you for writing in. The battery is likely going bad. There are a lot of presetting and memory that the vehicle must store when the car is off, and this pulls a small amount of electrical power....

Q: When idling it over heats but when I press on the gas and bring the rmps up they suddenly drop and my car cools down?

When you accelerate the engine, although you are adding heat, the water pump also spins faster increasing coolant flow through the engine and to the radiator. Perhaps there is an issue with the water pump and/or the water pump drive...

Q: When driving steady with tach at 3000 rpm engine RPM will drop suddenly to 1000 RPM and than suddenly return to 3000 rpm

Hi there. It's quite possible that this issue is directly related to the transmission or torque converter on your Hyundai Sonata. In many cases, the slipping RPM is caused when the transmission slips into a higher gear (like the 3000...