Q: Need to fix Check Engine light.

The Check Engine light is coming on.

Q: Shaking issue when accelerating 45-55 and 60-75 and areas between. (2007 Acura TSX manual transmission)

What you are describing does sound like a bad inner C/V joint or joints. Even if the C/V boot is not torn and all the grease thrown out like typically happens with outer C/V boots, inner C/V boots can get...

Q: Check Engine Light is ON sometimes and then it turns OFF and then turn back ON again

Based on the information you provided. Your crankshaft position sensor is the most likely cause of your concern. You may also see a p0339 code which is also a crankshaft position sensor code. I recommend having a certified professional inspect...

Q: My car is throwing the code p0707 which means transmission range sensor I had another transmission put in same code

Hi, thanks for writing in. The transmission range sensor switch must be physically aligned with the gear selector in order to work properly. This generally involves putting the shifter in the Neutral position, then adjusting alignment of the range sensor...