Q: Need to fix Check Engine light.

The Check Engine light is coming on.

Q: Tire rims bent

You will need to have the rims along with the complete suspension checked for damage. Your rims may need to be replaced and the tires may have got the inner metal cords damaged. The suspension should be checked for bent...

Q: How do I switch between the rearview mirror day and night setting?

The rearview mirror has two settings: day, and night. The night setting is designed to reduce glare from bright headlights, and should always be used at night. It also provides less clarity, so it should never be used during the...

Q: My car cuts off when driving left into a puddle. 2007 Hyundai Sonata

Hello. It is very hard to properly diagnose something without driving the vehicle and fully testing it. You will more than likely need to pay for a diagnosis to know for sure what is going on. From my experience though...