Q: Need to fix Check Engine light.

The Check Engine light is coming on.

my speedometer and gas needle does not work on my 2003 mitsubishi outlander LS

Hello, thank you for writing in. The speedometer and the fuel gauge run independently of each other up until they connect to the instrument cluster at the back of your dashboard. If the other gauges were failing as well, you...

Lots of rust on a newish car, what happened?

Unfortunately, there is no stop to rust. It happens to all cars that are regularly exposed to the elements, but some parts of the country are worse than others. But don’t worry, Nissan is aware of the issue and has...

My car is has a lower end engine knock

Hello. Most vehicles require an oil change at least every 5,000 miles. This is a good rule of thumb. If your engine has a knock now, then it either had an issue with the oil getting low or being too...