Q: Need to fix Check Engine light.

The Check Engine light is coming on.

Q: 30,000 mile

Vehicle maintenance schedules are year, make and model specific. The maintenance schedule for your specific car, as printed in the Vehicle Owner's Manual, states that at 30,000 miles you should change the engine oil and filter, replace the cabin air...

Q: How do you figure out which engine mounts actually need replacing?

With all most 200k miles you most likely have all four mounts needing replacement. The first thing to do is to physically look at each one and look for rips or tears in rubber, sagging or oil soaked. Once all...

Q: I have an error code P2159 popping up on my Hyundai Sonata. I want to know exactly which speed sensor to replace driver or passenger

Hey there. If your Sonata does not have ABS (not sure any exist without ABS), the wheel speed sensor input is from the physical wheel speed sensor, located on the passenger front wheel hub assembly. If your Sonata has ABS...