Q: How do you get maximum performance from the max A/C setting?

asked by on December 15, 2015

How do you get maximum performance from the max A/C setting?

Your vehicle has both a normal A/C setting and a max A/C setting. While the normal setting should keep the interior of your car comfortable on hot days at highway speeds, you may want to use the max A/C setting when you’re sitting stationary, or when first starting out, particularly if it’s very hot outside. Here’s how to get the best performance from the system:

1. Turn the system on.

2. Choose max A/C.

3. Turn the temp dial all the way down.

4. Turn the fan speed all the way up.

5. Let it run on full blast for a brief period.

6. Turn the fan speed down when the inside temp drops. This will actually provide cooler air than what you experience on full speed.