Q: How do you get maximum performance from the max A/C setting?

How do you get maximum performance from the max A/C setting?

Your vehicle has both a normal A/C setting and a max A/C setting. While the normal setting should keep the interior of your car comfortable on hot days at highway speeds, you may want to use the max A/C setting when you’re sitting stationary, or when first starting out, particularly if it’s very hot outside. Here’s how to get the best performance from the system:

1. Turn the system on.

2. Choose max A/C.

3. Turn the temp dial all the way down.

4. Turn the fan speed all the way up.

5. Let it run on full blast for a brief period.

6. Turn the fan speed down when the inside temp drops. This will actually provide cooler air than what you experience on full speed.

3. How do you get maximum performance from the max A/C setting?