Q: My 2009 nissian altima 2.5 gas petal shakes and makes a loud sound only when driving! What could it be?

My cars gas petal shakes while driving and my engine started making a loud growling or at least I thinks it's the engine! Please help me

Hi there. Typically when you feel an aggressive shaking in the gas pedal and the engine when you are accelerating is caused by motor mounts that are damaged, a vacuum leak or perhaps an engine management issue. I would recommend having a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car is shaking and vibrating inspection, so they can pinpoint the source of this issue.

3. My 2009 nissian altima 2.5 gas petal shakes and makes a loud sound only when driving! What could it be?