Q: My 1999 dodge 2500 turns on but it wont accerlerate at all

The truck turns on but it wont accelerate when you press on the pedal or even when you press on the throttle

Hi there. If you’re able to press the throttle and the engine’s RPM increases, your issue may be related to the transmission or drive system. However, if you press the accelerator and the engine does not increase RPM, then it’s likely you have a broken throttle cable, or electronic throttle control module. The best way to determine exactly what’s causing your Dodge 2500 acceleration issues is to have one of our local mechanics complete a vehicle does not accelerate inspection. This service will allow them to inspect your truck, find the source of the issue and recommend the right repairs.

3. My 1999 dodge 2500 turns on but it wont accerlerate at all