Q: Q: Motor mounts

Do you know how many motor mounts on my 98 dodge dakota and where there located thanks.

3. Q: Motor mounts

Q: What cause your RPMs to go up but speed to drop down when putting your foot into the gas padel to accelerate quickly?

The transmission is slipping if the rpms go up and vehicle slows down. You should check the transmission fluid to make sure it is full. If it is full then you have internal transmission problems and should have a transmission...

Q: Truck is running good, but sometimes it will act like it's flooding out. It will sometimes stall when stopped unless I pump the gas quickly

Hi there. Your truck is from the 1999 model year so it is fully OBD-II compliant. That means that the computer "runs" the show and the only way the car can be tuned is if the oxygen sensors are operating...

Q: Issue involving spongy brakes after multiple bleeds.

You may have rear brakes out of adjustment. I'd try to adjust them until you get a light drag on the drums. Check both front calipers to make sure the slides are free and lubed well. Then you should have...