Q: Why does my 2003 Chevrolet Tahoe idle rough when in gear

Ok wen my gas is low my truck hesitates but starts ok so know im keeping it no less then quarter of tank but the battery light will turn on n lights will dim then loud buzzing noise n bomb it shuts off know if i 2 foot drive of course using brake n gas im good as long as i gas it but if in coming to stop sign i fully brake bomb off it dose turn right back on though

Hello. It sounds like you may have a few things going on here. Most of the time if you are having issues with the vehicle when the fuel is low it is because the fuel pressure is dropping off at a certain fuel level. I would usually test the fuel pressure when this is occurring. Most of the time this is caused by a bad fuel pump. As for the idling issue most of the time that is caused by a dirty throttle body. Most of the time the throttle body can just be cleaned to correct this. If you want to have this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose the idle and these issues] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/car-idle-is-rough-inspection

3. Why does my 2003 Chevrolet Tahoe idle rough when in gear