Q: miss fire/fuel issue?

Car in ditch wouldn't start I tried 6x, it was almost on empty so I assume the gas was not getting to the fuel pump, when I pulled car out it started right up drove fine. Next day I get a little stutter/hiccups at low rpm at stop sign, give it gas it dies and when started again is huffin and puffin briefly and dies. Wait 10 min. it starts up drives stutters a couple times and it's good for rest of day. It doesn't do this every time I drive, maybe 3 times in the last week, check engine came on after incident and are po460- fuel sensor malfunction circuit AND po304-missfire cylinder 4. I don't have tons of money so I can't go start buying parts to see if it works. My guesses are (since the attempting to start over and over with no fuel started all this) that it needs a new fuel pump or filter. My research is showing it could also be a number of things, sparks, coils l, cables, pump relay, vapor lock, evaporative leak... do you have any ideas, based on the incident that caused this?

Since you’ve tried to start your car at an extreme angle you may have ran the pump dry of fuel which caused it to get damaged. The fuel pump uses fuel as its lubrication and running it without lube will cause it to fail.

You mentioned that you received a couple of codes and the code P0460 is for an emission purge valve or fuel tank sensor issue and may have been generated by trying to start the car in the ditch or liquid fuel that got up into the valve and damaged it. The code P0304 is for a misfire on cylinder number 4 and would need to be checked to see what is causing it.

I recommend having the vehicle checked out by clearing the codes and road testing to see if any trouble codes return. Check the fuel pressure to see if it stays within specifications. After these tests are done, a diagnosis can be made to see if there are problems that need to be repaired or if parts need replacement. If you need help with this, contact a certified mechanic who can diagnose your trouble codes and performs the necessary checks to get your vehicle running normally again.