Q: Metal sounds at startup and during driving

Most recently, my car started making sounds similar to those of metal and empty tin cans. It is now constant, from the moment I start up the car all through the drive. I filled in oil as it was low but it didn't help. What could be causing these sounds? Thanks.

A couple of different items can cause the rattling you have described. The most likely would be a belt idler, belt tensioner, engine top end noise, or an engine knock. I would have this checked soon to prevent any further damage. If you need help, have a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose the noise and perform any repairs required.