Q: Just put in a new fuel pump and it will not turn on still! Cant even hear the fuel pump working

Just put in a new fuel pump in and it will not turn on still! Cant even hear the fuel pump working.

Car is not starting Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Be sure that any engine immobilizer system (security system) is not activated, thus preventing the car from starting. Check for the characteristic, but momentary, whirring sound from the in-tank fuel pump at key "on". If no fuel pump operation is detected at key "on", check for battery voltage at the pump wire harness at key "on". If no voltage is detected, that circuit has to be diagnosed all the way back to the battery to find the fault. If there is power to the pump, but no pump operation, ordinarily the pump would be condemned and replaced but in your case the pump is new so check the plug in the wiring harness in case it is loose. If the pump operates, check fuel pressure in fuel rail to confirm. If you desire that a certified mechanic resolve this, please request a no start diagnostic and the responding mechanic will get it diagnosed and repaired for you. Please let us know if you have further concerns or questions as we are always here to help you.